Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just a afternoon



Well.
Yesterday was totally moody.
When in the noon i play Micheal Learn To Rock songs..
Sudd my brain came out of HIM.
Because he always sang Micheal songs infront of us.

It's makes me think back many many prev things.
N makes my heart so painfull.
N at the same time i was crying out quietly.
I felt regretfull, tat smtg to me tat i never appreciate better.
Everythings has gone.
Everythings tat i want to do for him is too late.
No more chance anymore.
I miss him!
I love him!
Ntg tat i can do now.

All sweet memories he gave me I'll locked in my heart till my heart beats stoped!
N all those sweet memories I'll imegine it back every seconds!
PEACE

So mayb cz tat, i feel so suffer in my heart.
Den i keep senting funny msg to her.
Till the 3rd msg. I've stoped.
Cz..

No comments: